Life through my eyes...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ever so slowly...

Have you ever noticed how time passes so slowly when you're wishing for it to pass in the blink of an eye?

I'm sitting in my room, in front of my computer and all i can hear is the ticking of the clock and a slight hum from my computer. Winter is so cold in Christchurch, the temperature is currently 9 degrees celsius and i'm wrapped up in a blanket wearing my pajamas, dreading the thought of leaving my heated bedroom. *sHiVeR*!

It's almost 4:00pm. I haven't achieved much today except for setting up this blog and learning how to use it. I slept in today because i'm still recovering from my cold which was a result of me acclimatising to the weather in Christchurch after spending a month in Auckland. The cold weather has kept me in these days, only leaving the house when necessary.

I never really addressed the idea of having a blog until recently. In the back of my mind, i always felt that a written journal was far more personal than one published online. I guess i have succumbed to modern technology.

I shall leave it here for now and try to accomplish the more productive things that i had planned for today.

Signing off...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home