Life through my eyes...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Mooncake Festival!

Just in time to wish all of you: "HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!"

Some of you missed the mooncake festival evening on Thursday, held by the Singaporean Society (UCSSS). There were 25 mooncakes for us to eat and other goodies... Yum! 6 of us (namely, Andrew, Esther, Hock, Jwin Hxen, Mark, and I) actually made it out the door and walked from Ilam Flats to the Mac Lab (underneath the Uni Central Library) and back, holding lanterns. Goes to show how sporting the rest were, eh? :P Anyway, here are the photos, (courtesy of Jwin Hxen):





As it turns out, this weekend wasn't absolutely outstanding. I was terribly sick with the usual sore throat, sneezing and runny nose. Luckily I was being looked after by Kev and with a lot of rest, i seem to have recovered at a much faster rate than I thought I would have. I guess in a way, we were blessed to be sick - it was the perfect opportunity to have a nice quiet weekend to just rest and enjoy each other's company.

As promised, the photos of Tee Chek and Jing Yi's engagement celebration are below (courtesy of Carolyn). Once again, congratulations to them on the long awaited engagement and best wishes for their wedding early next year.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home