Life through my eyes...

Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm back~!

I keep imagining that today is Thursday and that i'm getting ready to leave for Auckland tomorrow. It feels like the term break has only just begun. Maybe it's the Uni blues...

For those of you who don't know, I arrived back in Christchurch late last night. Sad to leave Auckland but life must go on... The flight was terrible due to the weather. The turbulence I experienced last night was one of the worst in my life - even the flight attendant injured himself when he knocked his knee against the seat as he went around collecting the rubbish from the light refreshments that were served during the flight. Poor guy...

Well, I guess it's back to reality - back to Uni and back to studying. Exams are only less than 2 months away now. *SiGh*. Isn't Uni life fun? :P

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home