Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday 29th August @ 6am

It's 6am on Wednesday 29th August 2012. Been 2 1/2 years since my last post. Things have definitely changed. Then again, things change over night.

I'm surprised that my blog still exists - would have thought that the account would have been disabled.

...

Not quite sure what i'm doing here...

...

It's pretty cold right now - not sure exactly what the temperature is. According to Metservice, supposedly 9 degrees overnight. Bleh... What do they know...? But I definitely wouldn't be caught wearing shorts and a singlet! Hah! The typical conversation about the weather when one doesn't know what to talk about.

Can't wait 'til Spring which officially starts in 3 days! Seeing the spring flowers in bloom will be somewhat revitalising.

I'm in desperate need of a holiday... road trip... just something different than the confines of the daily routine.

Almost 6:30am. Birds are chirping away. The night sky is getting brighter.

Guess i'm not going back to bed then... Breakfast time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home