Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Treasure what you have...

Had a wonderful weekend. Kevin came down from Auckland to spend the weekend with me here in Christchurch. It was great! The weather was much warmer than expected. The sun actually shone! It was a very busy weekend though, that included both happy and sad events.


I was thinking of writing all the details of everything that happened during the weekend but there's just too much to write and not enough time. Overall, I couldn't be happier! :)

The photograph above is of Kevin and I, taken in Andrew's house at Mark's surprise birthday party. Happy belated 25th birthday Markie, my chubby huggable teddy bear!!

I decided to discard the original blog that i had written because it seemed to be too sad. Therefore, I don't have anything to really share with you except for this photo which pretty much sums up my weekend... That is, Kevin being here with me, and both of us happily smiling away. :) Maybe the lesson for today could be... always treasure what you have...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home