Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What cartoon character are you?

Received a forwarded e-mail from Aveline titled: What cartoon character are you? Interesting... right? So at 2:00am, i decided to take this test... mainly because i was tired and sick of studying and this is what it concluded:

Danger Mouse
You are tender, you fall in love quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few Birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

Haha... Is it accurate? Hmmm... Maybe. If you guys would like to try it out, give me your e-mail and i'll send it to you. Can't attach it to my blog because it's an excel file. Bleh. Good night y'all~! Wish me luck. I can't wait until tomorrow night! Then i'm FREE!! :)