Life through my eyes...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ranting and Raving...

I'm really tired although I had the privilege of sleeping in until 8:30am. 8:30am! I think the only time I wake up so early in Christchurch is when there's something abnormal happening like, exams, catching a plane, going out of town, funerals, etc. You know what I mean. But yeah, i'm really tired now.

Had class from 10:00am until 12:00pm. Went for lunch at McDonalds down Quay Street with Kev. (An interesting experience too.) They had the stupid 60 seconds challenge and we were only allowed to start the clock after the eftpos machine accepted payment. So while the eftpos machine was processing the payment, they were busy preparing our order and by the time we were "allowed" to start the clock, they had already finished. Wow. Weren't they just super fast. Cheaters!

I have this theory, that next time we should make a huge order with all different burgers and make special requests like, no pickle, extra cheese, no onion, so that it'll screw up their stupid system and then i'll get the stupid free Big Mac when they fail to prepare my order in 60 seconds. In actual fact, I hate the challenge. No doubt it speeds up their service, but the quality of the food depreciates a great deal. Perhaps next time i'll tell them to forget about the stupid challenge and just give me nice, crispy, fattening fries! *dRooL*

Whatever.

I have a test in 15 minutes. 1 1/2 hour test worth 10%. I think the stupid maths lecturers don't know how to calculate percentages proportionately to the length of the assessment and the amount covered. I mean, the test, 1 1/2 hours = 10%. Exam, 2 hours = 60%. What the hell man. I thought you were mathematicians?!

Other than that, it's been a good day. Had my dose of bubble tea thanks to Kev who delivered it to Uni, although he drank like, 3/4s of it... but i'm happy. Wish me luck now... Bleh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home