Life through my eyes...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

July babies!

I hadn't realised just how many July babies I know out there. So let me wish all of you a very happy birthday!

A shout out especially goes out to the following people who has in one way or another touched my life...

  • Joel Yap
  • Jennifer Chen
  • Sophia Ling
  • Gerald Chang
  • Jin Chang
  • Mark Hii...
and to my cousins...

  • Kelvin Teoh
  • Lilian Chan
  • Timothy Levick

I shall keep this post short and sweet.

There was no repeat of the triple birthday celebration like last year due to the change in circumtances but we did however, go out for a simple dinner (chicken rice) followed by the usual karaoke at Boys & Girls to celebrate Jin's 29th birthday. He was a really good sport that night, actually drinking. Although he didn't drink too much, but at least he handled it a lot better than on previous occasions. It was definitely an awesome night! :)


Birthday boy - still functional



Wake up!!



Cutting of the cake...



Group photo...

From left to right: Liz, Tzin Wei, Dan, Clark, Jin, Me, Tuan, Ai Ling, Aileen, Ching Yang & Seng

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home