Life through my eyes...

Monday, September 19, 2005

The White House, The Lady of the House & I

The following photos were taken just outside my house at around 12:00pm, after the snow had stopped and the rain had just passed. The photos are of:
1. My black beauty baby levin parked outside the garage
2. My bro's mr2 parked on the street
3. My mum in her russian hat
4. My "white house" and
5. Me ruining the snow covered driveway with my footprints!








For your information, Uni is CLOSED today (Thanks to Seng Cheong for letting me know). The airport is closed as well because the runway is covered with snow causing many delays. The sun is up now... the snow is slowly melting away. Maybe we'll get another snowfall tonight or tomorrow - unlikely but we can always dream yea? :)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home