Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No Title.

Time seems to go so much slower when we have time to watch it tick by. I don't really know why i'm blogging right now because I don't have much to say. I have a million things on my mind, but no place to really write them. I guess, some things are just too personal to publish.

Have been downloading tv series, movies, etc as my form of entertainment. It's what puts me to sleep these days. Last semester my timetable was jammed pack and I couldn't find the time to do anything. This semester, not so. I only have Malam to look forward to... and even that, I don't know whether i'm going - "Secrets to Remember"... How ironic~

This year seems to be really messy. Yet, it's suppose to be one of my most memorable years, or at least, traditionally it should be. It's been full of troubled waters. I need a life boat to rescue me. I don't think I can stay afloat much longer. My arms are heavy. My legs are tired from kicking. My head is barely above the water. I'm almost drowning... I can feel myself slipping under.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home