Life through my eyes...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Home Sweet Home...

It's good to be back home. Having only had on average of 5 hours sleep per night for the past 5 days, I can't wait to crawl underneath my covers and SLEEP peacefully without having to wake up so early in the morning... play sport... and then sleep really late.

Bersatu is honestly, an awesome experience and I was extremely proud to be apart of the united, CMSA team that ended up winning overall at the Bersatu Games 2006 held in Dunedin. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It is not only the victory that is sweet, but it's the closeness of our team that made us stand out amongst the other contingents. GoOoooooOOOoooOOoooOOOooO C-M-S-A~!!!

Of course, Bersatu would not have been a success had there not been a really great organisation committee for Team Otago (OMSA & Persada) who did a great job overall despite the many complications that they faced during the event! Big shout out also to our liason officers but most importantly, my dearest friends, Lewis Lam & Sophia Ling for the kind hospitality that they showed us!! :) Love you both dearly!

Now, with Bersatu all over and done with... it's time to hit the books and study for the 45% test that I have on Tuesday!! OMG!! Wish me luck!


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home