Life through my eyes...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

*sNiFF* *sNiFF*

It's Saturday morning... the day of the Malaysian Ball. Guess who's sick? ME! I should have expected it. I always get sick when it's vital to NOT be sick, i.e. when school reopens... when I have exams. Grr~! That's just me... Sick at all the wrong times and this is one of them! :(

Oh yeah. Have I mentioned? At the age of 22, I learnt how to swollow pills! Haha!! No, seriously... I always had to take soluable painkillers, antibiotics, blah blah blah... even the Doctors hassled me. Bleh! What can I say? I'm a slow learner... so BITE ME!

I guess, you don't learn how to do something unless it's absolutely necessary. It was the third time I swollowed a pill at Bersatu (which was when I absolutely had to, inorder to actually jump back onto the court). Ah well... I guess that's why my leg hasn't healed quite yet... even though it's been 1 1/2 months! *SiGh*

OK. Nose is runny... *bLoWiNg NoSe* It's 4:25am. Just imagine, the backdrop's going up at 6:00am... yes, AM!! OMG! Full rehearsal starts at 12:00pm... Some of us need to be there by 5:30pm and hence, will miss the pre-drinks... :( Nevermind, there's a cash bar. MuaHaHaHaHa~!! Guests start arriving at 6:30pm... and then... ShHhhHHHh!! SeCReT~!!

Time for me to hit the sack. Until next time.............. *sNiFFleS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home