Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ball Season...

4 more days until the Malaysian night... I'm panicking. Why? Cuz somehow... it's managed to creep up on me. I mean, i've always known that it's coming up... just didn't quite realise how soon it is... 4 days. OMG!

Hmmm... Let's see... Dress? Dunno which one I wanna wear... *trying to remember... red and black theme...* Thought of wearing black but was told... "too common..." blah blah blah... What about pink?? Can?? Dun wanna wear red... Dunno why. OK. Either pink or black... what about blue? dark blue? royal blue? er?

Shoes? Cin cai la... Not like anyone can actually see my shoes anyway. They're always covered! Will stick to black... since I haven't decided on what dress i'm wearing... Jewellery? Haiii... keep it simple ya? necklace... bracelet... earrings? mmm... i'll think about it.

Make up? Mum usually does my make up... but she's not here this year... Told her to come back before Malam... but NOOOO!! *SiGh* Haha! Haven't arranged for appointment yet... Maybe i'll do it myself? Will probably use very light make up though... Hate wearing make up... Hence why I don't wear make up everyday... Partly cuz i'm lazy... :P

Hair? Mum usually does my hair for me as well... Guess i'm on my own this year... or should I get it professionally done? Ai... lazy leh... broke too... $$!!! Doesn't help that I actually cut my hair... Oh yeah! Forgot to mention that eh... I cut my hair... a couple of weeks back. Hehe! Cut off all my curls cuz my hair looked so damaged from the perm. Was told that I look way better and younger with straight hair... especially when it's straightened... I supposedly look HOT and SEXY! *ReOWwwWw*! Thanks for the compliments... *PaiSeH*

So obviously... i'm definitely not prepared for the upcoming ball. Not to mention, i'm overweight... being winter and all... and argh. I dunno la... Really not looking forward to it... although I keep promoting the damn thing. Yes people... come come... it'll be fun and exciting. Yippee!! *fAiNt*!

Was just thinking about what i've worn to previous balls and how much i've changed... haha... Check it out! Have a laugh... whatever la~

2000:

2001:

2002:

2003:

2004:


What will I look like in 2006?? Hmmm... Wait and see... cuz even I don't know! Haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home