Life through my eyes...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Before I leave...

Hey everyone! Just thought i'd post a quick one before I head off to the airport. I've only had 2 hours of peaceful sleep and then 1 hour of trying to sleep while the vacuum cleaner was on (!!!). So yeah, i'm extremely tired.

Am I excited to leave? Not really. It feels unreal. I'm not sure why. Quite half-hearted about going back. On one hand, it's good to get away and have a holiday... I need a break from routine and the usual surroundings. On the other hand, i'm going to miss everyone too. Awww... Haha!! Definitely not looking forward to the mosquito bites but I guess they need a feed every now and then. *fAiNt*! I'm expecting the usual, 100 bites on the first day. Food poisoning would be good, so that I can lose the weight that i've put on over the last month but unlikely. Blah blah blah.

Anyway, to those who turned up last night (or rather early this morning)... thank you. To those that couldn't make it because we ended up going out so late (had last minute packing to do)... sorry!!

Before I end this post, have something to share with all of you - hopefully Cheong doesn't kill me. Actually, i'm not that scared, cuz by the time he sees it, I would have flown off. MuaHaHaHaHa~!! The video is not of the highest quality but I couldn't resist from uploading it onto the net. Beware of what you say, because it might just be caught on camera! :รพ~ Keke... I'll apologise to Cheong in advance first. HAHAHA!!



Alright. That's all from me for now. Will try to update this blog when i'm back home. If you need to contact me, my cellphone will be on global roaming although I will be getting a number when I go back. Otherwise, see you all in April! :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home