Life through my eyes...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New year...

Yo peeps! We've all been practising our counting down into the new year. Have you? :P Anywayz, just wanting to sincerely wish all of you:

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R !

Wherever you may be, hope that your celebration will be a memorable one.

I can't tell you how glad I am to greet this new year. I hope that it may be a mark for a new beginning, to let the past remain in the past... so to concentrate on the future, whatever that may bring. Which reminds me, I haven't actually given any thought to new year resolutions this year. All I know is that I want to be happy again. Something that seems so simple is so complicated and yet, possible now.

Anyway, here are some photos from Tung's 22nd birthday taken at "Boys & Girls":

Group photo, when everyone still looks sober...

Cheong, getting bullied the whole night. Hmmm...

Most importantly, the birthday boy...


There are some videos from the night, but i'm lazy to upload them on youtube. Hehe! Sorry ya?

A couple of lessons learnt from that night, don't simply text or call people when you're intoxicated!! Oh, we now need to fake move people twice to make it successful! Haha!!

OK. Signing out... Have a great new year's!! See you all next year!! MuaHaHaHaHa~!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home