Life through my eyes...

Saturday, October 15, 2005

It's sad...

It is very sad how life can change so dramatically in the blink of an eye. Undoubtedly, every person goes through life always questioning the possibility of life any other way than what we have grown so used to. It is the dream of the perfect life that always influences our decisions. However, with every decision made, there is an opportunity cost that must be forsaken. It is time to grasp the fact that for me, the perfect life will never, never exist. It will always be my dream that can never come true.

I will admit that it shatters me to think that it will never be... not ever again, not like it used to be. But, i'm old enough to understand that every decision made has been calculated and consequences considered. In time, I will believe that this is for the best. Nevertheless, until then, I will try to make the best out of the remains and hope that in the future, we will all see the light at the end of the tunnel and be thankful for everything that still exists.

This is my family... united, a farewell to my father as he returns back to Penang --- Love and kisses Dad. Wishing you a safe and pleasant journey. May God bless you and keep you, until we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home