Life through my eyes...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Me? Vivian Hsu? Huh??

Over the years, many of you have insisted that I somehow resemble the beautiful and exotic, Vivian Hsu. My response to this is, NO WAY!

I decided to do a google search on this prominent taiwanese actress, model and singer, and found many photos which can be found at the following websites (amongst others):

So once and for all, I invite anyone and everyone of you out there to clarify this point for me by finding a photo that shows the slightest resemblance and inform me of HOW I could possibly look like her.

Until someone tells me their view, I think that your vision is impaired. Hehe... But seriously, show me - post a comment or two and tell me HOW. *fAiNt*!

Oh, just to clarify - i'm not being egoistic. I'm just confused as to how people can make this claim.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home