Life through my eyes...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Back in Christchurch

It's suppose to get easier each time, though somehow I seem to be finding it harder. It breaks me. My heart sinks and suddenly I feel lost - alone in this world once again. Though I know that you're always there, it's never the same than having you by my side each day.

It's so quiet. I wish I wasn't here... If I have to be here, I wish you were here with me...

I guess, we always wish for something that we don't have. We're never satisfied with what we've got. Somehow, we always envy those around us for what they have, and forget that they may be envying us for what we have too. Perhaps I should just learn to treasure what I have.

Then again, if I did that, I wouldn't be human would I?

Exams are nearing. My head's a mess. God help me... Help me get through just one more month until my mind can rest... and my heart can beat normally again...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home