Life through my eyes...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

It must be said...

I am not certain of the intentions of my entry but I feel like I have to say this:

I have known some of you for many years and some of you for just a few but no matter how long or how short, how far or how near, you all are always in my thoughts and if I have somehow lost touch with you, you do still appear in my memories. Without knowing it, each and everyone of you have made a mark in my life either to change me for the better or worse. Either way, it has been an adventure to have walked with you in some part of your life.

Some of you have slipped away. Some of you feel neglected. Time is a constraint for every living person on earth. It is something that we must learn to accept and deal with. We are by our very nature, selfish. We have our own priorities, which mine may differ from yours. These priorities lead to the fulfillment of our dreams which in turn, awards us happiness. How you interpret, is your respected opinion.

To question friendship is being foolish. Everyday, we are surrounded by people who we consider as friends. It is only when you're down, that you learn who your true friends are and they are only but a few. It is indeed a very sad thought.

Those of you who are currently going through very tough times (making very important decisions in life which you may later rejoice or regret or coping with the decisions that you have already made), who have sought my advice, I can only impart the knowledge that I have gained through my own experiences and they are not guaranteed to be the right answer. I have tried to be there for everyone of you but I am only one person.

Who I am to you depends very much on which phase of my life you were a part of. People change over time, and I am not an exception. Not everything is under my control. People talk. People walk. Which angle they take and which direction they face, is up to them.

Inspite of everything, there is only one conclusion - whatever will be, will be...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home