Life through my eyes...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Stupid Stupid Stupid...

I did something really stupid yesterday. Slammed my index finger in the car door. *cRiEs*. Really painful. Kept stinging the whole night, even when I slept. *cRiEs*. Did I mention? Really painful. I was in agony! I'm not even using my index finger as I type now, cuz it's still so sore. Slight bruising, nail is a bit blue-black, finger still feels a bit, raw? Hmmm...

At Uni using the internet now. Have been without internet for the past few days, ever since we moved out of the St Lukes apartment into the new terraced house. It's nice there. I like it. Feels spacious and homely compared to the St Lukes apartment and it's not so suffocating. Ventilation is great as it's a three-storeyed house so we can leave the windows on the top floor wide open. It's nice to fall asleep while gazing out the window at the Sky tower. Overall, it's almost perfect.

Today was the last day of lectures for summer school. Seems like only yesterday when I started. Looks like the summer vacation is almost at an end. Looking back on it, it's been a very eventful summer, having learnt a lot of new things which I never thought I would have the chance to learn (like stripping and painting the walls) and having so much exercise from walking to and from Uni. It's been a great summer! I only wish it could last longer... But firstly, I need to prepare for my exam on 14th - Valentines day of all days!

Before I end, I would just to wish you all:

Happy valentines day!

If you're in a relationship, hope you remember to spoil your loved ones. For those of you who are single, *aHeM* perhaps it's time to make your move *aHeM* and to those of you who feel like you're still not ready, enjoy the day and be happy anyway cuz you never know just who's falling in love with your smile. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home