Life through my eyes...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Don't ever look down on women!

It's past 2:00am. Still studying for my exam tomorrow - ECON 223. Rather interesting course about Game Theory. Happy that i'm having my final exam tomorrow though - just means that my course load will be lighter next semester. :) Unless of course I try to add more courses. Hehe.

From previous conversations with guys, I realise that they are so immature in their thinking that, "that baby's so cute... I can't wait to have one of my own" somehow equates to "I want to have a baby with you right here, right now" in their pea sized brains. Or... "I can't wait to get married" equates to "I want to marry YOU and spend the rest of my life with YOU". OMG! GROW UP! You guys think that you're all that... but come on!

Also, for all the men (BOYS!) out there who love to judge the female species based on looks - "she's got such a tight ass"... "she's so hot"... "she's got nice legs" - GROW UP and STOP BEING SO SHALLOW! Women have brains too and it's you guys who make this society filled with women who feel like they have a need to act/dress sexy just to capture your judgmental eyes and critical thoughts! Have some respect for who they are! I can't wait to see you guys married and see what type of girl you end up with... Feel so disgusted! I'm beginning to see why Oli wants to have no sexual orientation! Eesh!! For more interesting reads - READ OLI'S BLOG!! She seems to blog about this more than me! So much for "guy's don't just go for girls who are hot"! RUBBISH! *Ptui* *Ptui*!

Checked my e-mail and found this. Eat this boys! So angry at you guys!

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book. Along comes a Game Warden in his boat.

He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")
"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.
"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault" says the woman.
"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.


MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home