Life through my eyes...

Friday, July 21, 2006

SO FREAKING COLD!!

I wish I didn't get out of bed today. It's SO cold! When will winter be over? The weather just makes me so miserable being all wet with the incredibly chilly wind and the sky's so dull and grey. *sHiVeR*!

This must be one of the coldest winters in ages! AhhHHhhHHHH!! I think it even snowed in Dunedin today? OMG!! I wanna go somewhere warm!! Get me out of here!!

What more can I say? Max: 6 degrees, Min: 2 degrees TONIGHT! Yippee yay!! I can look forward to freezing again tonight... WoOoooO HoOOoOooO. Sense my sarcasm?!

WARM UP DAMMIT!! Grr!!

2 Comments:

  • At least you are not stuck further down south here in DUNEDIN. It's so freakin' cold, it's painful to even type this comment because I had to remove my gloves to type. Ok. Gloves coming back on now before frostbite sets in. Keep warm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, July 23, 2006 12:02:00 pm  

  • Haha! True true. Thanks for risking the state of your fingers to comment on this blog. Hehe!! :P

    By Blogger Mabel Tan, at Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home