Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bersatu Victory Party~!!

The first ever Halal dinner party cooked by our very own team - 7 kgs of Ayam Masak Merah, 6 kgs of Beef Rendang, 5 kgs of Roasted Chicken, 45 Size 8 Sambal Eggs, 4 kgs of Rice, 3 kgs of Mashed Potato & Gravy, 3 Loaves of Bread with Tuna & Eggs, Vegetable Salad, Jelly, Cake, 15 bottles of non-alcoholic drinks, 9 bottles of alcohol. Took us the whole day to prepare but it proved to be worth it in the end.

I believe everyone had an awesome night! I did anyway. Hehe... Btw, Tzin Wei gets really violent when he drinks and all his confessions come out too! Hehe!! *aHeM*! Just a few photos down below. Check them out. Will try to collect more and post them on my photo collection! :)






Errr... Not sure whether I can explain the whole... Hock and Tung photo... There was a cake... so we stuck candles in it... then somehow it became like a wedding cake...?? Not sure who's the girl though. Maybe, it's a gay marriage? Keke... Anyway, that's the CMSA Sports Officer and President. Yeahhh!! Nice cake eh?

I'm trying to upload a video that we took on the night. So, while waiting, let's just update a bit yea? I've added photos from Geoffrey's farewell and Yang's birthday to the photo section of my blog. Also, starting up a link called "Interesting Readings" under Other Publications for those who are bored and have nothing to do... i'll try to update that quite frequently with forwarded mails from my sources! Hehe. Thanks peeps!

Alright. Here it goes. It's too dark to see anything but just listen... Haha... It's become our song! :P



With regards to the emotional instability that I have somehow found myself in:
There are apparently 2 choices:
1. To be happy; or
2. To not be happy

If I choose 1, then 3 things need to be done:
1. Make the decision to be happy
2. Make the choice as to when to start being happy
3. Make the selection between what is beneficial in your life and what is not

If I choose 2, then I guess I just end up rotting away.

Hmmm... No real option really. 1 it is. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home