Life through my eyes...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Random...

--- Rewind ---

It's a Thursday night in the "Dock" nearing midnight. After studying for a couple of hours, everyone gets playful and decides that poker is not an option tonight...and suddenly... *DiNg* *DiNg* Let's go to Sumner guys! So after everyone arrives at Dock, we set off at 1:00am on Friday morning to Sumner... Yeah... RANDOM!! It all started from the previous night...

--- Rewind More ---

Thursday early morning at around 5:00am: I was considering taking a drive to Sumner... Just suddenly felt down and wanted to get away. It was the only place I could think of. Anyway, SOMEONE (*aHeM* Ben Yong) asked me whether I had heard of Tzin Wei's experience there with the ghost. OMG! I didn't dare to leave my room for the rest of the night... So freaked out! Stupid Ben...

--- Fast Forward ---

8 people (including Ben Yong who's taking the photo), 2 cars on a slightly chilly "Spring" morning in Sumner walking from the rock to the clock tower and back... TRYING to scare each other by playing pranks... Did it work? Well... I must admit... SOME of them did... Hehe... Especially Ronald when he suddenly appeared from behind the wall charging at us... Too bad he couldn't see cuz his hood was covering his eyes! Hehe!!

The place which we all feared the most... the clock tower... *JeNg * *JeNg* Hehe... Someone was "chicken shit", kept holding onto the other person and didn't dare to look up...?? Dunno who... but I think he's the one whose feet stink lo... (If you still don't know who... refer to one of the previous blogs) Haha!!

Dunno why but I feel like putting up this photo and it's my right to do so. HMPH! This is us in Yang's car on the way back from our random trip... Yay... Sea breeze... When we arrive back we realise that quite a few of us are hungry so.........................

--- Fast Forward ---

5:00am... After cooking for around 1 hour... we finally eat home cooked Tom Yum Noodle Soup. Why did it take us so long to cook? Firstly, cuz we couldn't find the Tom Yum paste and had to take it from my house to Ronald's house... then, after adding in the chicken, fish and $28.00 (!!!) worth of prawns we bought from Countdown (thank God for 24 hour supermarkets!!), the soup finally boils and the eating begins. *BuRp*!

Does it end there? NooOoOoo... We decide to watch a movie: "Fearless" until most of us fall asleep which is when we decided it was time for us to go home... 6:00am!! Did all of us go home to sleep? NO!! Some decided to go play golf at 7:00am!! OMG! *PeNgSaN*! We're living life like it's the summer holidays... People!! We still have final exams to worry about!! :P

--- Fast Forward More ---

7:00pm on 1st September: Dinner at Ben Lai's house... What's on the menu?? Sarawak Laksa! Did I say dinner? More like lunch for me lo since I woke up at 4:00pm! Haha!! Eat... Play... Sleep... Eat... Play... Sleep... What a life... After we eat, what do we do? What we do best... POKER!! and... BLACK JACK!!

We even had an audience... a little ladybird who I was so consumed with until I got scolded! HMPH! Hehe... See it on the poker chips?? So tiny!! Haha... But I think the ladybird became disorientated cuz it kept going round the chip in circles... Hmmm... Poor thing... It was almost squashed by the chips being piled on top of each other... Don't worry... as far as I know... it's still alive living in Ben's pot plant in the dining room. Hehe!!

--- Fast Forward Until the Present ---

Here I am... at 6:42am blogging. Why? Cuz i'm planning not to sleep tonight. Why? So that I can reset my body clock to sleep at around midnight and wake up at 9:00am for classes. After all, Uni reopens on Monday! I predict a very very tiring Saturday for me... Volleyball anyone? *fAiNt*!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home