Life through my eyes...

Friday, February 09, 2007

... From Kuching...

Finally after over a week of having arrived in Malaysia, I have found an opportunity to sit down and type a few words here... No, not from Penang, but from Kuching. It's rather late, so I will have to keep this rather short - am using Sophia's laptop which i'm not really familiar with either.

My thoughts are all scattered all over the place. I have so much to type, yet i'm so tired. What I find fascinating is that after almost 10 years of hearing all the great and wonderful things about Kuching, I actually find myself here. A lot of you didn't believe that I was coming, but, surprise? Hehe...

I won't be uploading photos in this post simply because i'm lazy after spending the whole day shopping and then having dinner with the christchurch-kuching group followed by karaoke, but i'll definitely do it when I get back to Penang and hopefully get hooked up to the internet. Meanwhile, if you need to contact me, I have a Malaysian number which I won't publish here on the web but if you want it, do drop me a line or two at babymay@excite.com or on msn.

If you wanna hear how bad my luck was today... Continue reading...

Found that the stitching on my top had come undone smack bang in the middle where my tummy is... Yes, meaning that there was a hole... So paiseh. Thank goodness the boys didn't join us otherwise I would never hear the end of it. I mean, sure, i've put on weight... But am I that fat that I can split my top? OMG. That happened during our shopping outing.

Later on in the evening, after dinner, I realised that my shoe strap broke. It wouldn't have bothered me too much if I was wearing pants... But thanks to SOMEONE (namely Mark), us girls were all wearing skirts - meaning that it would be so obvious that something was wrong with my shoe. Argh. So frustrated! My feet couldn't have expanded that much that it could possibly break my shoe strap, right? Grrr... *fAiNt*! But I love Malaysian shopping hours, cuz that just meant that I could buy a shoe before heading for karaoke. Haha!! An excuse to buy a shoe... MuaHaHaHaHa~!!

OK. That's my boring story. Time for me to sleep. Will update more at a later date... ZzzZZzZZzz... Hope everyone's well... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home