Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Hello everyone! Missed me? MuaHaHaHaHa~!! I'm currently writing from Sitiawan, Perak. Haven't had the time to write about my trip so far as my internet connection in Penang still has not been set up. Yeah, i've been in Malaysia for 2 1/2 weeks now and i've been deprived of the internet! *sNiFF*! Been so busy that I just haven't had the time to attend to it... and when I tried, was told from tmnet that the start-up pack has run out and won't be available until 26th Feb. *fAiNt*! As some would say... "zomg"!

Have quite a few photos to post up from my Kuching trip, as well as CNY and this Perak trip but will leave that until my connection in Penang has been fixed. I must say that this world is extremely small. Somehow, we're all connected. It's amazing.

Anyway, must keep this short. The objective of this post was just to wish everyone a very happy chinese new year! May you all be blessed with good health, abundant wealth and prosperity for the coming year!

This is all from me, for now. Until next time, take care! For those who have started or are about to start their new academic year... FOCUS! It's your last year... Enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home