Life through my eyes...

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday 26th October, 2007

You know you're old when the bouncers stop checking your ID. Luckily, it didn't happen to me tonight otherwise my night would have been totally ruined BUT... it did happen to a certain someone. Wahahaha!! Who who? *CouGh* Mark *CouGh*! Keke!

Was the guy from Denmark gay? Really? He's good looking though... Most good looking guys turn out to be gay. Why is that? Hmmm... Question of the night: Why are most good looking guys gay?

Does it take a lot of guts for an "ang moh" girl to walk into an area full of asians? Would an asian dare to walk into a big crowd of "ang mohs"? Would I? I don't think I would, unless I know at least one of them. Maybe she was just drunk or maybe it's a cultural thing. Hmmm...?

The bartender at Ishimoto had a cute smile. Yeah, watching him smile was my entertainment for tonight seeing as drinking just didn't seem too appealing.

Which brings me to wonder... why is it that I didn't feel like drinking tonight? Is it because I was so hung over last weekend that i'm literally scared of alcohol? (That's a whole other story) Black Label... *sHiVeR*! Dunno. Or maybe I just feel guilty after putting in so much effort at the gym earlier today.

Gym... Sat on the bench and talked to Mark for 2 hours after gym today. Funny stuff. We're always so F.O.S.! Got to see a lot of people of all shapes and sizes (literally) come and go. Too bad none hot enough to catch my attention. Haha!

Had an awesome dinner tonight with a few friends at Chopsticks. We had a good variety of dishes - soup, toufu, 4 different meat dishes and a vegetable dish. Nice meal. Been almost a year since I went there. The last time would have been UCBC committee dinner. *YuM*!

Then we had dessert at Strawberry Fare. Another place I haven't been to for a some time, probably since the beginning of this year before I went back to Malaysia. Haha! Good pigging out session tonight.

Anyway, I don't think i'll be attending the second session of Roger's grand farewell tomorrow so, here's wishing the very best to him... Bon voyage! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home