Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Horoscope for the day...

Mark was on his study break and decided to send me my horoscope of the day. Not that I really believe in horoscopes anyway but I thought it would be quite funny. Instead, it was somewhat negative. Something I didn't expect.

"Relationships are fluid. People are moving in and out of the centre of your life all the time. Whether you realise it or not. This drifting phenomena is continuing with a troubled friend. Who seems further away than ever... Let them continue on their own path and value what they gave you. Ultimately, you are all individuals who need to take their own journey. Is there someone you've lost touch with who you miss? Get in touch with them today. Even if it's just to say a final goodbye."

Trying not to think too much about it, although I am slightly bothered. Not going to act on either. Been having dreams though. Recurring dreams. Same people. Same ending. But what do they mean? Do dreams really mean anything? Maybe it's just my subconscious mind still active while i'm asleep. Who knows?

Anyway, i'll leave you with this quote from one of my favourite series - "Grey's Anatomy". It's one of those series where I feel that I can really relate to the characters.

"Change - We don't like it; we fear it but we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. It hurts to grow. Anybody who tells you it doesn't is lying. But here's the truth... Sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes, oh, sometimes change is good. Sometimes, change is everything."
Grey's Anatomy - Season 4, Episode 1

You may actually recall, one of my first posts on this blog was about change. Haha. What a coincidence. I still stick to the same philosophy though. What happens, happens. Be happy. :)

2 Comments:

  • may,

    that quote from grey anatomy is the one single quote/episode that i remember.

    change is unevitable, and change is the only constant in life, whether we like it or not. to be honest, i have seen and gone through so much changes , expected and unexpected, that it is no longer a surprise to me. but yet, it is still very difficult to cope with changes, especially with parting friends, environment, lifestyle or family.

    take care.

    -k-

    By Blogger WY, at Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:25:00 am  

  • Hey Kam! Thanks for your comment. Never knew you watched Grey's too. I'm a huge fan of the series. Anyway, I hope you're well. Take care! Btw, are you back in Christchurch yet?? Hmmm...

    By Blogger Mabel Tan, at Friday, October 26, 2007 3:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home