Life through my eyes...

Friday, October 28, 2005

My frustrations...

Dear everyone:

This is me letting off some frustration to let you know that...

I hate ECON 201!! I hate macroeconomics!! Why the hell do we have to know about all this rubbish?! It has to be the worse subject i've taken ever in the three years i've been at university! It's the subject I regret taking the most!!

The material is so boring which makes it hard to read because your attention span is shorter and therefore, it's hard to understand! It's also full of crap too. A lot of unnecessary material. I can actually condense the lecturer's almost 200 pages of notes (excluding graphs which is another book of 100 pages) into less than 10 pages of writing including graphs. ARGH!

The worse thing above all is that I have to take a bloody 3 hour exam on material that bores me to sleep and hope for a miracle to pass! It will honestly take a miracle... I NEED A MIRACLE DAMMIT!

ARGH!! I HATE ECON 201!!

Currently: 5 more exams to go. GRRR!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home