Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Time...

Tick tock... tick tock... Time is running out.

Lectures have finished for the year. Study break has just begun. Exams commence next week. I predict that it's going to be a horrible 3 weeks for me (and possibly for everyone else in the same situation). I'm going to be struggling - having 6 exams in 11 days, but just wait until the 5th of November when i'll finally be free from all the stress and anxiety, then we can P-A-R-T-Y! :)

Anyway, just like to wish Ronald --- happy belated 21st birthday!

Also, for Jon who left for Japan yesterday: I hope that the start of your new phase of life proves worthy of the sacrifices made. I wish you all the best and every success in everything you choose to endeavour in. No regrets.

Which brings me to something that i've been battling with, especially for the past couple of years. I suppose one thing about having lived overseas for such a long time is that you see more farewells than the average person who continued to live in their original country. It's sad to think that you have grown so close to certain people, only to see them leave after a few years. Then again, I guess I must accept that we are all here as a stepping stone for bigger and better things to come in the future... and some day soon, I too will cease the opportunity of starting afresh elsewhere, leaving everything but memories behind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home