Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Welcome back to Uni!

The academic year has begun! My schedule is absolutely packed even though tutorials and labs haven't even started yet. I'm starting to feel drained and the year has just begun. I wonder how i'm going to get through it all...

It's been a rather surprising return to Uni. Although it may sound strange, but things are the same as when we broke off for the summer vacation. Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing, and I do hope that things get better as the year progresses. :)

Had many strange encounters with people with regards to my hair and actually seeing me in Christchurch. So yes, if you see my car out on the road, parked somewhere, or just see me around Christchurch, that is because I AM in Christchurch! So no, you're not seeing a ghost. *fAiNt*! It also means that I am studying my final year at UoC. *FiNGeRs CRoSsEd*

If you can't recognise me (although you would think that my *kik* *kok* shoes would be a huge clue), indeed, I have permed my hair and this is the new Mabel. Unfortunately, I don't have a clearer photo, but just use your imagination. Hehe.

What do you think? Do I look better with straight or curly hair? Hehe. I feel so dizzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home