Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Random...

Spent majority of the day at Crypt. I'm wondering... people who always see us there MUST think that we're so hard working, eh? Everyday, all of us are seen at the Crypt - during the day and during the night until 11:00pm when it closes. What they don't realise is that, that's our hang out place! Haha. I think we've pretty much scared everyone else away cuz we're so noisy and when we get told off, we don't care cuz we have the numbers. Hehe! Damn asians... ruining our own name. *fAiNt*!

Anyway, 9:10pm Tzin Wei decides to suggest watching Final Destination 3 at the cinemas. We check the movie times to find that the last session is at 9:30pm. Hmmm... Can we make it? Yes, we can! Make a couple of calls and then, *WhaM*... 11 people turn up for this random outing. Awesome. When the movie ended, 1 1/2 hours later (quite a short movie...) only 10 of us were left... Eh? I mean, I saw someone walking out of the cinema, I just didn't think that it would be one of us... Oops!

The movie contained scary scenes. I kept sliding down my chair and covering my mouth just in case I screamed... while Hock just sat next to me with absolutely no reaction whatsoever. Tzin Wei on the other hand, just kept swearing and laughing every now and then. The most embarrassing part (well, for Anna anyway) was when she screamed! Haha!! Not that loud la... but... funny! Hehe!!

What I learnt from the movie:
If you're meant to die... you're meant to die. No point cheating death cuz it'll just haunt you for the rest of your life... then you'll always be scared of dying and be paranoid about everything so, may as well just die, right? Take life as it comes... What's life when you're scared of death? Also, trust your instincts - be it premunitions or just a feeling... It's better to be safe than not, yea?

It's 1:00am. Having problems with blogger eh. Can't upload the "highlights" from the movie. Crap. Maybe i'll edit tomorrow or make another post. Hehe. Didn't get to sleep until 7:00am last night. Absolutely ridiculous. Might just watch an episode or two of 'Prison Break' before I sleep. Hehe. I'm beginning to love the movie. Downloaded the whole season from the Uni hub within half an hour? Haha! Why do you need internet when you have the hub huh? Unless of course, they choose to ban us from using it.

Ok. Enough blogging for tonight. Got to do grocery shopping tomorrow for the EXCLUSIVE Bersatu Victory Party that's happening on Friday! I would seriously recommend those invited to come along, otherwise, when you hear what the menu was that night you're gonna really regret not joining us! Trust me! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home