Life through my eyes...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hello again...

Oh dear... I didn't realise that it's been so long since I last blogged. Hehe! Oops~! Guess my life hasn't been too dramatic lately. Haven't had too much to say... :รพ~!

Anyway, i've finally received my digital camera which was brought in by my Mum as a gift from my Dad for graduation! Wah... So confident that i'll graduate oh? Hehe!! See see see...

OooOOo... So sexy! It doesn't take a very smart person to realise that I can't take a photo of my actual camera. Duh~ So obviously this photo has been stolen... no... borrowed off the web! Keke!! It's so sexy... it's the Canon Ixus 65!! MuaHaHaHaHa~!!

I'm still recovering from a cold... still having the sniffles... still having headaches... *SiGh* Which was partly why I couldn't join everyone to drink last night. Oh well... Just a few photos from last night's surprise duo party to celebrate Tzin Wei's 24th (?!) birthday and Ellen's farewell...





Great job to those that organised it and managed to transform Ronald's living area into a beautifully decorated dining area seating 14 of us at the long table and 4 on a separate table. Absolutely loved the dark and mysterious atmosphere... almost like Malam. Keke! The food was a delicious 4 course meal with Yang's "absolut KO" to add the kick... It really was... awesome~! Poker sessions started from the get-go... Singstar together with alcohol are a great combo! So entertaining... *fAiNt*! Haha!!

Don't really have much to say... Don't really feel like expressing my deepest thoughts here right now... It's Saturday... the last day of September... and there's exactly 24 days until exams begin. It's no guessing what I should be doing tonight... but will I? Hehe...

Take care people! Don't know when i'll blog again... maybe soon... maybe it'll be sometime... Who knows? ...

"Every second chance still begins with the first step."
Unknown - Hui Min's Sunday quote last week

"... Time takes pleasure in kicking our arses. For even the strongest of us, it seems to play tricks: slowing down, hovering, until it freezes, leaving us stuck in a moment unable to move in one direction or another... Time flies. Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us want, is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time..."
Grey's Anatomy - Season 3, Episode 1

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home