Life through my eyes...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Malaysian Ball and Makan Malam Collection

Just to let all of you know that the Malaysian Ball and the Makan Malam photos have been posted on the photo section of my blog, which can be accessed here.

Also, a number of videos were taken, however, due to a specified maximum capacity allowed by "Youtube", I am unable to publish all the videos. (Sorry la! I dunno how... Grr!) OK... Enjoy the videos! :)


MALAYSIAN BALL 2006:


Chapter 1 - My Ego:

Tribal Dance - Feat. Petsoc, Jennifer & Hock:



Continuation...



Bersatu Video (Full version) - Created by Seng Cheong:




Chapter 2 - My Passion:

Joget Berhibur:



Continuation...




Chapter 3 - My Satisfaction:

Gypsy Rhapsody - Feat. Murni, Jennifer, Fiqa, Shima & Ing Chia:




Chapter 4 - My Pleasure:

No videos of the kurik kundi. Sorry!!


Chapter 5 - Finale:

Feat. The MCs for the night - Seng Cheong & Mark:



Once again... taken from a different angle:





MAKAN MALAM:

Hakka -
Feat. RAM:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home