Life through my eyes...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Farewell girls...

OK... So i've been a lousy friend not turning up to events. It's just too close to exams and I haven't really been studying so i've had to neglect you all. Sorry!! Especially today so... Happy birthday Ronald!! (for 13th October) From Ellen's blog, you guys seemed to have fun... so that's good! :) Damn it... I missed seeing you being thrown in the pond. GRR!! :P

Nursing a terrible headache right now... *SiGh*! So, this won't be a long blog.

Would just like to wish Ellen and Sayaka a safe and pleasant journey back to your respective mother lands! (Ellen to Malaysia and Sayaka to Japan.) It has indeed been an honour knowing you both. Best of luck for the future! Take care and of course, keep in touch! :)



Sayaka's Birthday and Farewell Supper @ Denny's Restaurant
(From Left to Right: Merlye, Anna, Jennifer, Sayaka, Ellen and Mabel)


Alright. That's all from me for now. I feel like my head's going to explode even though i've already taken 3 disprins (the maximum dosage). Will probably head off to bed again. Going shopping later... Yay! Bye!!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home