Life through my eyes...

Friday, November 10, 2006

EXAMS ARE OVER!!

OK. It's official. EXAMS ARE OVER! It's been a really long 3 weeks... 5 exams... I started from the first day... I ended on the last. It couldn't have been worst but I survived. Whether I did well or not, that's another matter. I hope that I pass. I really don't give a sh*t about the grades anymore... Just let me pass. I have a feeling that I might not have done too well in a couple of my papers which means that I MAY be back next year (but definitely still going back to Malaysia in April). Damn! I really hope not... *SiGh*!

I spent too much time this year sleeping. I once said that sleeping was a waste of time... Somehow this year, I think i've spent majority of my time sleeping. At the end of it all, it feels like I haven't accomplished too much. *SiGh*! It's been a horrible year... Struggled heaps... Coped with a lot of stuff... Had responsibilities that perhaps I just wasn't prepared for... It's been a rollercoaster ride but it's finished... for now anyway. Why?

Summer school starts on Monday, meaning that I only get a 2 day holiday. I was only notified today of my approval to take a 200-level course without the prerequisites. Hehe! Was just trying to luck and got rejected the first time... Persistance is the key I suppose. Yay! Hopefully if everything goes well, I can finish my degree before Christmas. God, I hope I pass... I'm sick of all this... Then again, life isn't too certain for me next year.

Since when did I become this girl? If you had asked me 10 years ago what I thought i'd be doing, what I would have achieved by now, it would definitely not have been this. Somewhere along the way, I lost the determination and the focus. I lost the drive to strive for the best. Where did that girl go to? Hmmm... I think i'll spend the summer soul searching... Hehe~ Find the real Mabel back. MuaHaHaHaHa~!! Don't know whether that's a good thing, ya? :P

Anyway, exams are over. I can at least be thankful for the weekend. Will be spending it... Hmmm... No idea what i'll be doing actually. Probably catching up with friends - those that I haven't seen for sometime, those that I have neglected this year, and those who are leaving for the year. It'll be nice... :) I'll be able to relax. I'm looking forward to it.

What do I have planned for this summer? Hmmm... Summer school... Clean my room - especially pack my study material for this past academic year away... Polish my car... Do some soul searching... Try to get my life back in order... Strip and paint my house... Maybe i'll even get to knock down a couple of walls. Hehe! It'll be good. Yeah... It'll be good. Most definitely, watch series!! Hehe!! :P

"We can't prevent what we can't predict"
- Desperate Housewives, Season 3, Episode 7

Yeah... Come to me baby! MuaHaHaHaHa~!! Oh... Hehe... Good luck to those still sitting exams... Keke... I know exactly how you feel! Sorry to rub it in your face ya? But i'm so happy! Hehe!! OK. Enough crap from me for now. Take care people! Enjoy your night! Enjoy your weekend! Enjoy every single day! Hehe!! Bye~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home