Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The end of Feb...

So here we are, on the very last day of February. Time has definitely passed by in a flash. I've been in Malaysia for almost a month now. The heat is unbearable! To think that I considered Penang as one of my places to work... *fAiNt*! But I suppose I shouldn't wipe this option out completely. If I were to come back, it would be for personal reasons rather than job opportunities or lifestyle.

To throw in something random, I was offered a job... at OCBC. It is not an accounting job... but it's related. How was I offered this job? Cuz our personal banker is one of the managers who scrutinises applicants and thinks that i'd be right for the job. !!! She was trying so hard to persuade me to come back to Penang to work under her. OMG. Give it 2 years... she said... Hard work... Long hours... The basic pay isn't very attractive but it's what you can earn on top of that... Uh huh... Was that suppose to tempt me? Ermmm... No comment.

I'm still very lost. Still don't know whether I want to continue studying or enter the work force yet. Even if I do enter the work force, I don't know which part of the world I want to be in. Maybe i'll just stay in the comfort of my own home... Christchurch! That would be best. Hehe... The best option... cuz it's the easiest option I suppose.

On another random note, went to the supermarket today and got asked whether i'm eurasian. Seriously... !! Then again, I suppose I should take it as a compliment huh? Haha!! Maybe it's the hair... Oh the hair... There isn't really a photo to show the colour of my hair. It's not as light as when I first dyed it. Maybe it's cuz i've gotten so used to it already. For a first timer, I like it! Hehe... What do you think? Nice??

Haha... The photo was taken on the plane from Kuching to KL. Sat right at the front with no one next to me. MuaHaHaHaHa~!! That's how early I checked in... thanks to SOMEONE who also got a RM150.00 fine for parking illegally!! Haha...

Some of you have requested for photos... Yes yes... I remember... and some of you want to read about my travels... What travels? Hmmm... But it's rather late now. I'm going to have to leave it to another day. At least i've got the internet up and running now. Keke! You'll be seeing more updates from now on. Stay tuned... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home