Life through my eyes...

Sunday, February 03, 2008

I'm not me...

I'm said to not be quite myself at the moment... or at least, not the same person I was when I left just over a month ago. I must admit that it's true. Circumstances have changed. The impact of which is to such an extent that others can pick up on.

I find myself standing in the middle of nowhere, totally lost and alone. I've lost someone very dear to me... I've been separated from my loved ones... I return to an almost empty house... and when I look around, I see no one I can confide in anymore. Why did I even bother coming back?

Christchurch... It's supposed to be my home.

I've lost the stability that kept me sane. For now, I feel like i'm totally lost at sea, drifting, hoping to find land soon because i'm scared of drowning. I may not have the strength to pick myself up again.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home