Life through my eyes...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Late night...

I need a break. My brain feels like it's going to explode. My eyes are more panda than ever. <--- Good english, eh? Haha...

Looking at my bed... I can't wait to crawl underneath my covers and feel guilt-free that I can actually sleep peacefully knowing that i've prepared as much as possible. Then again, no one's ever quite as prepared as they had hoped. Ah... pessimism kicks in once again.

Went to Heather's house for Esther's "fish slice soup with rice" dinner on Saturday night. It tasted yummy with the extra 'Esther touch'. Hehe... (Thank me for the compliment Esther... *aHeM*!).

Anyway, we managed to take some photos after the boys reluctantly paused their game on the PS2. It was rather entertaining to watch everyone else score against Melvin while playing soccer (though you can say that he is partly handicapped at the moment with his "broken finger"... Hehe) and I believe that Olivia's meant to have one less b**b now?? Hmmm... But i'll put it down to the possibility that you may have been a little tipsy, or else why didn't you join us for bubble tea ha?!?! Don't give me excuses! Hehe...

Ok, i'll cut Oli some slack by explaining that she had to drink two shots of tequila and eat the worms as well. Visit her website (under my links) if you wanna read more about her experience. :P She only ate one... ONLY I say... She did well. I couldn't have done it, that's for sure. Esther ate the other one without even giving it a second thought. Yuck. You two are seriously gross but you've definitely earned my respect after that! *sHiVeR*

Photos below are just some of the photos we took last night. Am still waiting for photos from the others which i'll probably only get after exams. So, this is like a sneak preview. Keep checking my photo section for updates ok? Enjoy!!





Currently: 4 more exams... 6 more days until i'm free...

Wish me luck people!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home