Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

It didn't dawn on me that it was halloween until there was a *knock* *knock* *knock* on my front door. Oh wow, who could that be? I shall not mention names but honestly, it was really lame guys... I mean, is a face drawn on a plastic bag placed over your head suppose to scare me? Duh... lame. What more... During exams? It really didn't amuse me. Oh... and I heard your car drive away. So much for the story you guys conjured up. But, nice try...? Bleh.

Anyway, i'm still up at almost 3:00am. My brain wasn't working earlier on but it seems to have absorbed a lot more material after 2 cups of coffee within half an hour. Thank God for caffeine. I should be off to bed soon for a short rest before waking up to revise again. I hate exams!

Looking on the bright side... as of 12:30pm, i'll only have 2 more to go... yay... the end is getting nearer... but then, where to? What are my priorities? Where am I destined to be? *SiGh*

Currently: 3 more exams... and loving it... YEAH RIGHT! *fAiNt*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home