Life through my eyes...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Malaysian Time...

What is it about us that makes us always late? Is it really our nationality? Hmmm...

Take for example today. Told Arina and Hock to meet at 1:00pm in Crypt for grocery shopping - Bersatu Victory party shopping... not for my own consumption!

This afternoon, got a call from Hock at 1:20pm to ask me where I was... I lied (told a white lie!! no harm in it!!) and said I was on my way (hehe!!), when in actual fact i'd just gotten out of the shower. Oops! When I asked him where he was, he told me he was still at home (!!). Somehow, he guessed that I was still at home as well. Haha! Typical...

Went to pick him up (cuz he said that he didn't have the car)... then went to Crypt to find Arina. When Arina came into the car, she was so relieved cuz she thought she would be the latest to arrive at 1:40pm when she ended up waiting for us until 1:45pm!

Good one people... :P

So our grocery shopping began at 1:45pm... First off, the Halal butchery - bought 13kg of chicken nibbles and 6kg of gravy beef. The lady who served us was really nice eh. Gave us a discounted price. Nice lady... I like nice people... BLEH!! Then, "Asian Food Warehouse" for the spices, blah blah blah... and EGGS!! Our cholesterol gonna sky rocket! After that, "The Mill" for ALCOHOL! OMG. That's a story in itself. Spent what... 30 - 45 minutes in the store... finally decided on what to buy... went to the counter... they asked for ID and *BaNg* Arina didn't have any valid ID on her!! Grrr!! Hehe...

Decided to start heading back home. Dropped in at "Pak 'n Save" where we managed to blow the budget. 6:00pm, couldn't take it anymore, stopped for dinner - sushi by the way. Oh, I bought it like, 5 minutes before they decided to put it at half price. Talk about luck. Argh! Sat down to eat then realised, BADMINTON!! Crap!

Dropped off the stuff at Arina's flat... Sent Hock home... Came home to get the petty cash. Dropped off the drinks at Ronald's house... Went to badminton and decided to stay there... Supper at Burger King... Dropped by at Gerald's house for Malam stuff... Finally, entered my humble abode at 1:15am.

DUH! Now, let me have a little bit of "Prison Break" before I sleep. Hopefully, I can sleep...

By the way, Bersatu photos are up. You can find these under the photo section of my blog. Oh, and for your interest, check out these movie clips:

Just a formality - The opening ceremony of Bersatu Games 2006.



If you're wondering, his name's Azmir! :P



The announcement of the overall winner of the Bersatu Games 2006.



eeEeeeeEEyyYyyeEeeEeaAAaaaaAAAaaaaahHhhhHHHHHhHH!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home