Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blonde moment...

The story goes like this:

I was studying in the "Dock" tonight when I decided to print some documents and realised that the lights in the corner where the printer sits, were out. So I thought, hmmm... be helpful and turn the lights back on. Can't be that difficult, hoh?

So there I was standing infront of the 3 switches - the first one was in the usual "on" position while the other two were in the usual "off" position. (Note: This all happened within 5 seconds in my mind...) I figured, the room was the size of a tutorial room or maybe bigger - so it was rather big. Surely there couldn't be just one switch to control all the lights in the room. There must be two switches to do that. Which would then mean... that the two switches that were in the usual "off" position must control the general lights in the room right??

Oh what the hell... Just pick one and try it! So I chose the switch which was in the usual "on" position... *Switch the light* and..................................??

DARKNESS!

It took me like 3 seconds to realise that the only lights in the room came from the computer screens! *Switches the light back on* only to see that quite a few people had turned around to see who was the stupid person that had turned off the bloody lights and all start laughing... including my so-called friends who probably laughed the loudest! Celaka you guys!

PAISEH AH!! *fAiNt*! Then I turn to look out the clear doors towards the cafeteria to find my other friend laughing and explaining to the girlfriend what had happened. OMG! Bloody friends... I admit that I was rather *bLuR*. After all, I had been studying for 3 1/2 hours! *mumbles to self*

OK. That was my blonde moment. At the end of the night we realised that Esther had done a similar thing almost a year ago in the "Crypt" when she mistook the light switch for the exit button and switched off the lights in the computer lab! What was funnier was that she was so embarrassed that she ran back towards us to laugh by our sides (at the same time giving everyone the opportunity to have a good look at her) before she decided to leave the room! Haha! Classic moment~ Luckily she was an engineering student on exchange from Singapore... :P

On a different note, haven't been able to get the photos off Chong, Kenneth and Maurice from Saturday's 12 - 12 BBQ party yet and internet's too slow to upload the photos that I have! (GRR!! Damn brother who loves to download stuff... HMPH~!) So i'll have to upload them another day. I must say, it was awesome to see a different side of those that always seem to look so serious when they've had a couple "Cody's". Definitely will be the drink for sometime. Hehe!!

Oh... I broke my glasses... Well actually, HOCK broke my glasses when he decided to use his arm to whack my face as we were Singstar-ing. *stares at Hock* We were kiasu trying to block each other from seeing the tv screen ma... then dunno who decided to throw a blanket over us... Celaka! That's the second pair of glasses i've broken this year - the first was when Mark decided to crush them by standing on them when he drove my car and then now this. *fAiNt*! With exams so soon, i've just glued the broken lense together for temporary measure. Still can see guys... so don't worry. No need to be scared when you see me on the road. MuaHaHaHaHa~!!

Wow. This has actually been a pretty long post but it hasn't ended yet... Soon la! If you don't wanna read, don't read looo... Cheh!! :P

For my dear friend who is on the other side of the world, you will be in my daily prayers and in time, God will strengthen you. There's a special someone out there for each and everyone of us who will love us for all our imperfections and treasure us with all their hearts. And if it is true love, they will forgive our stubborness and wrongdoings to see all the good in us again. Good things take time... and time tells all~

Just would like to end with a quote that I wrote a very long time ago but still so relevant today. "Happiness amongst all things is the key to life... If only you could see how much hurt my heart bares... How my life is clouded with uncertainty and insecurity... Then perhaps you'll be able to understand... What I do... I do for you... With love."

Alright. I'm off to watch Grey's - Season 3, Episode 3. I wonder what lesson is instored for me there... Until next time... Good night everyone~! ZzzZZzZzzzzZZ...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home