Life through my eyes...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Daylight!

It's 2:09am. I'm so mentally and physically drained at this point. Had such a long day today.

You may recall that my last blog was at 7am on Tuesday. However, I ended up chatting and watching series (Boston Legal, to be exact) until the sun rose without me even realising that it was already 9am! Thought of going through the day without any sleep but my eyes were painful, my eyelids were heavy, and I was snuggled up in my warm, cosy bed so I was rather reluctant to get up and step outside into the bitter coldness of my house. So obviously, I slept. By the time I woke up, it was 5pm. All the shops had closed. Great. Yet another day wasted. No comments Mabel. Yes, i'm referring to myself in the third person. Argh!

The evening set in so it was time to think of what to do to pass the night. As it was Yang's 22nd birthday the following day (18th July), he decided to have a drinking, jamming, poker party at his house. I arrived late and wasn't really in the mood to take photos so there are none. Bleh! It was a good night. Was quite high by drinking the cocktail which was so incredibly sweet with a bitter after taste. I'm guessing, midori, juice and vodka? Hmmm... Perhaps something else? *ShRuGs*!

Anyhow, slept almost as soon as I got home at 3am. Woke up at 9am to everyone's amazement. Don't think they've seen me online so early in the morning since last year! Haha! Had planned to go to Uni to do job applications. I can only concentrate when i'm there. It's a place of business. Haha! Ended up not leaving the house until 12 noon. Wahahaha! Slack, slack, slack. I did go to Uni however - for club's day where I got fake moved! Dammit! How could I possibly get fake moved? Here's what happened...

There was a guy and a girl sitting on a couch in the middle of the area. Suddenly they started arguing which then became physical. My immediate reaction was that it must be the drama club so it would obviously be acting. Didn't think too much of it. The next thing I know, the girl was crying cuz the guy hit her. Seriously, make up smeared, mascara running down her face. She's good! How could I not believe it? Then another guy stepped in to try and protect the girl but the girl got angry at the random guy. WTF~! That's when I knew it was fake. That only really happens when alcohol has been involved. At 12:30pm on a Wednesday afternoon, I doubt it. Celaka. Got fake moved to the max! Gullible la...

Joined the others for lunch at 'Riccarton Noodle House'. Was so hyper today... don't know why. Must be the daylight. Yes, I blame it on seeing daylight! Not used to it. Haha! Anyway, a few of us went down to the city to enjoy a bit of "sunshine" while shopping. Sunshine my buttocks! It's winter! Any sight of sun doesn't mean that it's actually warm. What more, 'Cashel Street Mall' is shaded by the buildings. Brrr!! Cold cold cold!

Headed to 'Riccarton Mall' to buy a volleyball for tonight's volleyball session. Seriously, somehow we managed to lose all the volleyballs during Bersatu Games? The whole bag of them? There were what... 8 balls in there? And they've simply vanished into thin air? ... No comments!

While at Riccarton Mall, decided to do some shopping by myself while the others went home. It's nice to shop by yourself sometimes. It's called, alone time. Haha! Did some clothes shopping hard out for 1 hour before the mall closed. I think that's what took out most of my energy. Speed shopping and then deciding whether to spend the money on unnecessary items! Bleh!! So much for going grocery shopping. *fAiNt*! What can I say... I got side tracked? Keke! I'm a girl! It comes naturally! Hehe!

So yeah, we played volleyball tonight. Not a bad turn out. Standard was pretty good. We just don't have a venue to play at anymore since UCBC is taking the Wednesday time slot back. Oh well, at least they lent it to us for half a year, yea? Hopefully, we can find another venue. Just a thought... should we set up a volleyball club at Uni? Ah... No point. Not like we're students anyway. MuaHaHaHaHa~!!

Almost midnight, we all headed over to 'Dragon' for supper to celebrate Jin's 28th birthday (19th July)! Wah lau! So old liaw! Wahahaha!! Once again, no photos. It was just supper! No drama. No nothing. Hehe! Although... *someone* thought that Jesus was born on a pig farm which is suppose to explain why Muslims can't eat pig cuz they don't believe in Jesus? Huh?! *fAiNt*! It was entertaining... yet confusing! I shall not reveal who that *someone* is. Those who know will know. Keke!

Alright. I'm tired. Good night all. *YaWn*!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home