Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Farewells...

I finally got my cellphone - N76! Isn't it just so pretty?? :P OMG... I'm so in love! *dRaMa*!


Slightly bigger than I expected but oh well. The usual comment is that it resembles the Motorola V3! Grr!! Yes... but it's NOKIA!! Typical of me, I got the black one although now I regret (just slightly). Perhaps should have "stepped out of my comfort zone" and purchased the red one for a more stunning effect? Bleh!

Huge thanks to Tim who arranged for it to be bought when he was in some ulu place (hehe!) and to his friend who did the huge favour of handing it over to Sophia who brought it into New Zealand for me! Thanks girl. Love you all, not so much Tim's friend cuz I have no idea who he is... (in a platonic way, I must add)! Let's not get our hopes up and spoil my "market" here. Wahahaha!!

With Sophia around, a few of us got to experience the cosy 'Le Plonk'! Nice place. A bit pricey but it has a very relaxing, classy ambience except for the dodgy guy that tried to heat up his buttocks and then his wine (?!?!) by the fire at the same time as checking out the chicks on the other side. Eesh! How low can you go bro? If you want them, just "soot kin ki nia"! Haha!!



Bersatu Games over, it was time to bid farewell to our beloved Jenn~ BUT not before celebrating her birthday! Had steamboat at Red Lantern...


... then proceeded to 'Coffee Culture' at Cashmere where we had cake although we were so full! *fAiNt*! 22 eh?





Farewells began prematurely as some couldn't make it to the airport or was scared they couldn't make it! So yeah... lots of hugging and... er... grabbing of boobs? Hehe! Guess we're gonna miss the "floating device"! Keke!



Of course no celebration will ever be complete without karaoke! Boys & Girls was packed so we went to JJ's and took up the biggest room which is so incredibly small! Hardly had any space to move. But a room is better than none. We had a good time and that's all that matters right? Hehe!

Jennilicious~

With the birthday girl...




Dizzy me... Hehe!


Erm... No comments...

Had supper at "Denny's" and then a few of us returned to Jenn's house to spend a couple of hours resting before going to the airport. *SiGh*! Airports suck! Hate airports.

While Jenn was checking in...

Netball chicks! Staying for Bersatu was worth it right? Hehe!

Breakfast

Heading towards the departure gate...

! ~ BoN VoYaGe ~ !






Don't forget us here in New Zealand!


Psst... Was Azmir crying in the photo? Keke!!

Anyway, was suppose to go down to Dunedin last weekend but ended up postponing my trip until the end of this month or early next month due to Kenneth Foong's farewell dinner which was held on black Friday! Dinner was at 'Indochine' down town. Expensive but delicious. Luckily I recovered some of the money from "Mr Cashman"! Yes Mark, the poker machine is named "Mr Cashman". Doh-OhHHhhHH (Jenn style)!!

Farewells aside... 3 birthdays to look forward to this week! So chin up everyone! Life is great!

Almost 7:00am. I'm off to bed. Nitez~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home