Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Forwarded Mail

Thanks to people like Terence and Aveline who constantly flood my mail box with forwarded mail... I came across this one which I found rather entertaining as I was filtering through my forwarded mail folder. Haha~ Total low blow to the guys out there though... but how true it is! Wahahaha!!

By the way, have you all watched "Heroes"? Somehow it hasn't lived up to what I expected it to be given what other people thought of it. Is it just me? Everyone had such good reviews about it but I just don't seem to like it. Hmmm...

Good stuff to me is like... Season 1 of "Prison Break"! OMG! I was addicted to that series, following it weekly! "Grey's Anatomy" is nice as well... but I suppose the attraction is the lovey-dovey side of it. MuaHaHaHaHa~!! Hey! Every girl likes a good love story! McDreamy... McSteamy... McVet... *dRoOLs*! "How I Met Your Mother"'s good comedy. Though I really wonder how long that series is going to last for. Aiii... Can't wait 'til next season. Come out already, will ya? Eesh~!

OK. Just finished a can of longans. *RuBs TuMMy*. 4:38am. Time for me to sleep. Haha! ... and then I wonder why i'm getting fatter and fatter by the day. Wahahaha~!!

Good morning peeps~!! ZzzzZZzzzZZzz...

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home