Life through my eyes...

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Logan Huntzberger

Just finished watching the second last episode of Gilmore Girls which I think is the second last episode forever and i'm so gutted!! Been so hooked to the series especially cuz of Matt Czuchry who stars as Logan Huntzberger! I mean, check him out! Look at his smile... Awww~~ Damn it, always a sucker for a guy's smile. Eesh! I don't think he's as good looking in photos as on the screen...

But that doesn't explain why i'm gutted and totally depressed now. Yeah, super dramatic. Haha! But seriously, they were so in love! Then Logan proposed to Rory who ended up breaking the poor guy's heart, giving the ring back and cuz Logan wanted all or nothing, they've broken up! Argh! Stupid, stupid girl... Man would I kill to find someone as handsome, charming and sophisticated as him. To top it off, he's rich! Not that money is everything... but that's just the cherry on top! How will I continue living?! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home