Life through my eyes...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yet another goodbye...

I've accessed my posting page so many times over the past few days only to find myself closing it after a few minutes. Somehow I didn't feel like I was in the right frame of mind to sit down and write something here. Even tonight, i'm extremely beat but i'm adamant on posting an update.

Sad news first... Yet another one of our girls have left us. Sheila departed for Hong Kong yesterday morning after informing us at the end of the Tuesday volleyball session that she would be flying off the next day. I can still remember how everyone fell silent in Burnside Cross Gym, not knowing whether to believe her or not. Some even said that maybe we're being punk'd. Well, guess what guys? It's true.

A few of us managed to make it to the airport on time unlike someone who arrived a few minutes too late... *aHeM* Tzin Wei Lai *aHeM*! Need to photoshop him into the group photo! Haha! Definitely a sad occasion. No wonder our group is full of guys... all the girls keep leaving!





As always, i'll post a message just in case Sheila reads my blog:

"Firstly, 'long time no see!' Haha!! Secondly, hope you arrived in Hong Kong safely. Thirdly, HOPE TO SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME! Haha! No, really... I'm sure you'll be back. Dunno when but i'm sure you will be cuz you and I both know that someone misses you dearly! Whatmore, you've got a return ticket!! OMG! Fourthly, i'll try my best to keep Freddie away from Tung! ;) Haha! (Freddie: Wipe the smirk off your face! :P) Fifthly, i'll miss you too... 'organise poker?', 'let's go karaoke?', 'let's do something tonight!' Hehe! Finally, keep in touch, take care and hope the fortune teller is right! :)"

On to happier news... Although I didn't attend Malam Malaysia this year, a few of us did turn up for the After Party. Unfortunately, it wasn't very happening. Expected more people but then again, most people didn't even know that Malam was on that night, let alone the After Party. Yeah, not quite sure what to say about that. Quite disappointing. But anyway, took a few snaps in The Boulevard after having a few drinks then proceeded to Coyote where it was rather packed, even with the $5 entry per person. Can't remember what the occasion was that night... Probably something to do with their 14th anniversary... Anyway, enjoy the photos!

@ The Boulevard






@ Coyote




But that was last weekend. Since then, i've been trying to go to the gym every day, alternating between cardio and weights as well as playing badminton or volleyball in the evenings. Missed gym yesterday though cuz I was too exhausted from a lack of sleep but made up for it by playing badminton! I feel less guilty that way. Hehe! Also, been cutting down on eating suppers and snacking. Hopefully i'll be able to reach my goal in 2 months time. Yes, i've only got 2 more months. I doubt it's enough for me to reach my goal but all i'm hoping for is to see a difference. If I do, then it will keep me enthusiastic, but more importantly, motivated! Hehe!

OK. Time for me to sleep. Brain is barely functioning. Nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home