Life through my eyes...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Series...

Just finished watching season 4 of "Nip/Tuck". Never realised how good that show was until I ran out of series to watch and resorted to settling with whatever I had on my computer. Always thought that it was gross and full of sex scenes but in actual fact, there is more to it than meets the eye. If you haven't watched it, maybe you should give it a go too. You may well enjoy it.

Haven't watched the previous seasons though. I had initially planned on watching it from season 1, which is logically the right thing to do but I can't seem to find anyone who has it. What more, with dc down... I got no more resources! :(

Oh yeah, I finally finished "The Sopranos". It started being my night cap back in 2004 when I began watching it from season 1. Then they took a break for the script writers to come up with a 6th season due to viewer demands. Managed to download the whole season from dc. Man, I love dc. I miss dc actually. Haha! Hopefully it'll come back soon cuz all the new seasons are starting later this month. Wahahaha!

So yeah, finally finished that series. I would say it's a disappointment. It would have been nice if the whole Soprano family had been wiped out. I sound like a saddist. Haha! But if you follow the series, you would understand. Fine, didn't even have to be the whole family. They could have just taken out Tony instead. It would have been a better ending that way. But leaving him alive just means that there's a chance for a continuation, you know? Should have killed him. More dramatic that way.

Almost 4am. Not sure why I can't get to sleep but i'd better try anyway. *SiGhZzZZzz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home