Life through my eyes...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

The year has honestly flown by and yes, EXAMS have hit! Today marked the first day of exams. AHHH!! So while most of you were enjoying your long weekend (*$#%@^!#), us Uni students were busy studying in preparation for exams (@#%^@!$). Have some compassion for us poor little stressed souls~ *sNiFF*! Which is why I just want to wish everyone:

GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS!!

The writing's red because red means luck right? OMG. I should so wear red to exams! Or maybe I did? You wouldn't know? *WiNk*! Haha! Anyway, wanted to post this last night but didn't have time since I was trying to cram everything into my brain! Hope it pays off. *cRoSSeS FiNGeRs*

One more thing:

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!


What bad timing... celebrating hari raya by sitting AFIS 301 exam! You poor things~ But i'm sure you'll have a huge celebration after exams ya? Honestly, an awesome sight seeing the few girls walking to exam in their bright and colourful traditional garments! Hehe!!

Anyway... keep your heads down and... DO YOUR THING! After all, you only waste a year by slacking. Hmmm... I can feel it... Malaysia here I come! MuaHaHaHaHa~!!

Party after exams ya?!

WwwWWwwwWWwhHhHHHheeEEeeEEEeeEEeeeeEEee~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home