Life through my eyes...

Friday, July 27, 2007

Morning!!

It's 10:30am and i'm awake! Haha! I was suppose to wake up at 9:00am but decided to "snooze" a few times and finally got out of bed an hour later~ Oops~!! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day for the third day in a row. Awesome! Perhaps we're looking towards warmer days now. Yes please! Then I can exercise more and eat less. Wahahaha~!! Celaka to anyone who's smirking right now! Grr~!!

Strangely, I woke up yesterday being extremely angry remembering some unpleasant memories from the past. It was rather disturbing for me but rather comforting on the other hand. Hard to explain without going into any details. I ended up spending the rest of the day cleaning my house and car, not wanting to be in the presence of anyone until later that night. Even thought of driving to Sumner just to have a breather. It would be refreshing. Haven't done it in a while now... being winter and all that.

Totally irrelevant, how come the font on my screen seems to be getting smaller and smaller by the day? Hmmm...

Anyway, went to Cookai last night for a late dinner cuz it's closing on Sunday for 3 months for relocation purposes. So those who didn't come, you have today and tomorrow to do so or else you won't get to taste the supposed best Japanese food in town until November! Regret liaw? Considering? Just go! Haha! To be honest, i'm not a real fan of Japanese food cuz i'm not really into raw fish but everything I tasted last night was nice - the tempura sushi roll, the beef thingee (not sure what it's called), the sashimi fish platter, the pork dish I had, and the dessert (I think it was called the "Egg-rolled choco banana with Japanese ice cream". Something like that la!). *YuM* *YuM*! Not sure why Tzin Wei's so addicted to the beans though? I'll say a special thanks to Roger who supposedly left work early just to attend the dinner (true or not?? Hmmm...) and to Tung who organised to have the dinner on Thursday just to accommodate me (awww~!! Distilled soup? :P)! Paiseh paiseh! You guys can go again during the weekend la. Just don't kek me about it. Keke!

It's 11:05am. Time to get ready for my journey down south to Dunedin! Been over a year since I was down there. The last time was for Bersatu Games 2006 which was extremely tiring as I drove and then only had a few (more like a couple) hours of sleep per night. Meanwhile during the day, I was transporting people to and from the sports centre and then at night had strategy meetings especially after I got injured. Then after driving back to Christchurch slept like a pig and missed my special tutorial for my test the following day for which I failed but managed to pass the paper at the end of the year. OMG! What drama man! Haha! Could have cost me a whole year... Bersatu... Bersatu... *fAiNt*!

On a side note, the photo archive is now up-to-date so stop pestering me! *StaRe*! Also, there is now a video archive where more videos will be posted up in time. Until then... check out this video:

There has been a special arrangement that it will be taken down after 50 views... We'll make it 100 la... Shhh! Not like he'll know anyway. Haha! It'll definitely be up there the whole weekend so make full use of it. Wahahaha!!

Alrights. That's it from me for now. Going to meet up with the rest for lunch before pushing off. Wish us a safe journey and have a great weekend! Enjoy the sunshine Cantabrians! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home